January 1, 2008

"Rediscoveries"

If you are a music lover and anything like me then you have so much music on your mp3 player or computer that you forget which artists and albums you actually have. It's impossible for me to listen to it all regularly so every once-in-awhile I rediscover some of the music I have.

My most recent rediscovery has left me listening to the album Bridge by Blues Traveler frequently over the past couple weeks. As I've gotten reacquainted with this band, I've found that I like them more now than I did when I first started getting their music. And for whatever reason, I'm extremely fond of this particular album of theirs at the moment. I love making these "rediscoveries" because it's almost like getting new music but instead it's good music I already had but just forgot about it.

0 comments: