March 30, 2013

Time for a Change

First I want to say, "Thanks!" Thanks for taking the time to read the sometimes random things I write here. Thanks for encouraging and challenging me with your questions and comments. Thanks for making it worth blogging.

Because of you, faithful readers, I have decided it was time for a change. I have been blogging here at A Journeyman's Catalog for over 6yrs and have realized I was ready for something different. This will be my last post here and from now on I will be writing at a new blog I created entitled, In The Neighborhood of Holy. <neighborhoodofholy.com> I am not "officially" launching the new blog until Monday, April 1st but thought you deserved a sneak-peak if you're interested.

I would be honored and flattered if you would consider joining me there. Don't forget to update your RSS feeds and change them from this site to neighborhoodofholy.com/feed/. Thanks again for coming along on this part of the journey, I look forward to traveling the next part with you as well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Я хочу посоветовать всем, кто здесь ищет ссуду, связаться с pedro ссудой через pedroloanss@gmail.com, они занимаются инвестициями и финансами Бизнес-ссуды, жилищный ссуду, стартовый ссуду, личный ссуду, автокредит по ставке ссуды 2% взамен. , он настоящая кредитная компания, которой можно доверять.