June 11, 2009

It Keeps Going and Going and...

UPDATE: Well, since these pics last week I have fired the painters we hired to scrape, prep, prime and paint our house because they effectively did none of those things. After not scraping and still deciding to prime the house I told them thanks but no thanks. Two steps forward, three steps back. As a result we have had to pretty much scrape the entire house "again" and look to get some help from the place I should have gotten it from in the first place, a handful of college guys from my youth group. All of which are great guys and hard workers so I'm not really sure what I was thinking by going in another direction. Here is my chance to say 'thanks' to them for spending a few hours yesterday helping me scrape in hopes of being able to paint this weekend and show off a couple pics of our work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome, Matt!

The frustration will be worth it!

Matt Lipan said...

Holly: it better be...

Joe Garrison said...

Now if it would only stop raining for 10 minutes this week so we could get that thing painted.