April 9, 2008

Thanks for the Memories

Have you ever had that song or taste or scent that brought back a very specific memory? It was hard not to enjoy walking outside in the sunshine today and as I was doing that I was struck with a very specific memory...my many days of playing baseball growing up. The sunshine combined with a cool breeze and the smell of spring grass instantly brought me back to spitting sunflower seeds while taking infield. It seemed to just make sense to me that the Major League Baseball season is now in full swing...and being a Detroit Tigers fan, it could be a loonnngggg season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1-8 now is it??? ouch....

Andy said...

shut out in 2 strait. Thats why i went out for the baseball team and im having a lot of fun getting foul balls and keeping the book. I get to run every once while too.

and Matt, you need to get on your fantasy team and get all your injured guys out of your starting line-up. You might need to get some free agents to fill spots.