May 24, 2009

LeftRightLeftRightLeft

So I downloaded the free Coldplay album from their website (you can get it here) entitled "LeftRightLeftRightLeft" and have been listening to it for the past couple days and must say that I'm impressed, especially for a free album. I have never seen Coldplay live though they are coming to Noblesville this summer and am toying with the possibility.

Now I know there are a lot of people that criticize Coldplay or people that like them but regardless of whether you like them or not, I think it would be hard to argue how musically talented they are. I find the 9 songs on this album flow quite nicely together, sound great and are over before I know it. I especially like this live version of "Glass Of Water". The album is only about 40mins long but not bad for a free live album. I would highly recommend checking this out if you haven't already.

0 comments: