March 22, 2010

Ways to Follow and Connect

I know it has been a few days since my last post, for that I apologize. I am currently taking an Inductive Bible Study class through the Gospel of Matthew that is eating up a decent chunk of my time. I always have delusions of grandeur that I will post more often, which is still my goal but it has suffered lately. There are a couple ways that will make it easier for you to follow what's happening here:

  • You can subscribe to the RSS feed of posts and comments (which you can find to the left or click here) and get updates automatically of new content
  • You can follow through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook
  • You can follow through Google Friend Connect
  • We can be friends on Facebook or Twitter
  • If you want to get "old school" you can email me: matt.lipan@gmail.com
  • If you are a blogger, you can share comments so I might connect with your blog
I hope to be posting more often and to be connecting with you soon. Thanks to all of you that take some time to check out A Journeyman's Catalog!

2 comments:

Jack Lugar said...

Keep up the good work Pastor Matt. One of these days we'll do a Taylor U Tweetup here in Indy... Once I find a few more TU twitter users.

Jack - http://www.jackodile.com

Matt Lipan said...

Jack Lugar: thanks for the read and comment.

a TU tweetup could be fun. thanks for making the #tayloru push, i'm surprised there wasn't something before that.

thanks for sharing your site.