January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your holidays were relaxing and joyous. I had the chance to see plenty of family which was a great time, especially when your sister has twins.

So, it's a new year. I don't know about you but I am all for new beginnings, starting over, clean slates, etc. The new year also brings another birthday for me, being born on Jan. 2nd so I am ready to start trying some new things. I don't typically make resolutions but I have come up with a few things I'm going to try and work on:

  • Drink more water. I am going to try and drink at least 32oz/day. I am also thinking of drinking only water when I go out to eat. 
  • I am going to blog at least 3x/week. Sometimes long ones and sometimes really short ones. 
  • I am going to start a new blog but need help with a name for the blog/url. Any ideas?
What are the things you are going to work on for this new year? I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts and maybe even stealing an idea or two to challenge me this coming year.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm going to try to blog more this year as well. I seem to go through phases with my blog. I'll post all the time, and then I'll go weeks/months with nothing.

I have also made a resolution to drink more water. It definitely makes eating out a little cheaper!