June 5, 2008

A Blogging Slacker

I know I have been slacking these past couple days and I apologize but it has been one of those weeks for me...

Monday & Tuesday was spent backpacking and camping in the hills of Southern Kentucky. I went with a couple of guys involved in my college group and we ended up having a great time. It was a quick trip but a good time none the less.

Lots of things going on at church have been keeping me busy over the past couple of weeks, most of which are kind of exciting. On top of this stuff, I have been planning a camping trip for our young adult group for this weekend while getting ready to head down to Wilmore, KY for my first class of the summer. For those of you unaware or forgetful I'm working on my MA from Asbury Theological Seminary and have been trying to read the 7 books required for the class Theology of Servant Leadership which I'm taking next week. Not to mention I have a paper due on Monday, the first day of class.

Despite all of this, I have to admit I'm pretty excited that the race for the Democratic presidential nomination seems to be over...and it's about time. I feel like the longer this goes on and the more things Sen. Clinton (or her husband) say, the more and more it is like watching a train wreck.



p.s. - Don't forget about TRL

0 comments: